Available Baby Bunnies:
Due to the change in seasons I won't have many available babies until spring. My next planned litters will hopefully be born in December to be ready in February. Have a wonderful holiday season!
Available Adult/ Junior Bunnies:
Ruby eyed white junior buck. Super affectionate and bouncy. He has so much energy and loves attention. He is a bit of a trouble maker as he is able to escape most playpens and being all white I feel like he finds dirt so easily.
$20 pet home
Daisy is a three year old holland lop. She is a super sweet and affectionate girl. She has participated in a couple of petting barns this summer and loved the attention. She is really good about being held and is really affectionate. A super friendly a good girl! She should not be used for breeding as she hasn't ever been bred before. She was returned to me as the families children got older and didn't have time for her in their busy schedule. She does have ear control.
$20 pet home
Ruby Eyed White Junior Doe, She is a very sweet girl. Doesn't mind being held. She does do scanning which is typical of many red eyed bunnies. She is curious and very friendly.
$20 pet, $80 with pedigree
Broken Blue Buck
Merlin is a proven sire. 3 years old. He has nice type and is a good boy. His only fault is he does not like being picked up, it causes him to be very nervous. Once in your arms he is fine but getting there I usually wrap him in a towel to help him feel more secure. He is a boy that definitely prefers to do his own thing but does love attention and pets.
$20 pet, $100 with pedigree
New Moon's Doug
Broken Tort Buck
Doug is a proven sire. He has decent type, although I would fault him for being a tad bit longer in body than I would like. Reason for rehoming is that I have several of his children who are just better type than he is. He doesn't like being held and gets nervous when being carried or moved. He is super sweet and affectionate in his cage and playing in the playpen. Not recommended for pet home due to his nervousness about being held.
$80 with full pedigree
Blue Tort Doe, born 8/28/2021
Princess is a good little doe, she has quite a bit of energy and loves to play in her playpen. She was raised at Dover High School so she is used to being handled. She is a smaller girl at 3.5 pounds. She has had one litter of three and a current litter of two she is a great mother. Reason for rehoming is that she has a narrower crown so sometimes her ears go up, and I just have a few too many tort does right now that have better type.
$20 pet, $100 with pedigree
*Discount for 4H/ FFA youth interested in breeding rabbits.
I really like this guy a lot, however I am just not really working with chestnuts for color so I don't have much use of this handsome boy. He is an excellent sire. He is friendly but doesn't really like being held. Not recommended for a pet only home.
$160 with pedigree
This is my current sales policy if you have any questions please let me know.
1. Bunnies are sold first come first serve basis.
2. I will NOT hold a bunny without a 50% non refundable deposit. Deposits may be made through paypal. Please include your phone number when sending a deposit so that I can contact you in case e-mails don't go through.
3. Baby bunnies are expected to be picked up when they are 8 weeks old. If the baby needs to be held past 9 weeks old it is at a charge of $10 a week paid in advance. If bunny isn't picked up by the time it turns 10 weeks old, and no prior arrangements are made than it will be assumed that you don't want him/ her anymore and the bunny will be put back up for sale.
4. All of the bunnies are healthy to the best of my knowledge at the time of pickup. Please examine the bunny to make sure that I don't miss anything when you pick the bunny up. I am happy to show you how to perform a health check when you pick up, just ask. Once the bunny leaves my care it is the new owners responsibility to provide adequate care and feed to ensure the bunnies continued health.
5. Please be sure that the bunny is what you want, even though I am raising bunnies for good temperament, correct type and show quality I can't guarantee how they will turn out as adults. I also sex a lot of bunnies but can occasionally make mistakes. When you pick up a bunny please be sure it is what you want.
6. Prices are dependent on quality, sex, and color. Show and Brood animals all come with complete pedigrees, Pet animals can come with a Live,Laugh,Lops baby unofficial bunny birth certificate. This has the parents information on it and the babies birthday and color. Please ask if you would like one.
7. Pick up- Please note due to biosecurity reasons and safety of my bunnies we will meet in the driveway, at this time farm tours aren't happening. I am only available on Saturdays for bunny pick ups during the school year.
7. Please check out my "About Lops" page to see if owning a bunny is right for you. Also I am happy to answer any e-mails concerning bunnies or questions that you might have.
I price my bunnies according to quality and color. I like my bunnies going to pet homes where they can be loved and spoiled that is why I have different options for the bunnies for prices. Color also plays a part in the cost. Please let me know if you plan on showing bunnies so that I can let you know who has greater show potential.